Destiny 2: Eyasluna God Roll Guide. This guide will provide the best route to find all of the currently available in-game rewards for a year’s worth of playtime, including how to obtain an eyasluna god roll and what is required on each planet.
Eyasluna is a legendary sniper rifle in Destiny 2. It has the highest stability rating of any weapon in the game, and can be obtained by completing a quest. To get this weapon, follow these steps:
The Eyasluna Hand Cannon was one of the most sought-after weapons in the game when it was introduced in the Rise of Iron Expansion to the original Destiny.
It’s now available as a prize from the Grasp of Avarice Dungeon in the Destiny 2 30th Anniversary Pack. It enters a radically different environment thanks to Stasis, but it remains a top-tier pick in your Kinetic slot.
This article will go through the benefits that you’ll desire for your Eyasluna god roll.
Perks of Eyasluna’s PvP God Roll
The simple version is to maintain the rifle stable and precise while increasing the range and stickiness of the bullets. You’ll need a decent mix of all stats for that, which Eyasluna fortunately delivers.
- Steadyhand HCS: Adding 10 Stability and Handling and 5 Aim Assistance to the Eyasluna will almost guarantee that it will remain on target and be ready when you need it, whether after a Sniper shot or a Shotgun blast.
- Fastdraw HCS: Your second-best sight improves handling by 15 but losing 5 stability as compared to the Steadyhand.
- Ricochet Rounds: Adding 5 Range and 10 Stability to your Eyasluna will help you maximize your Range stat and make aiming a bit easier.
- If Light Mag is on your list, you won’t need a reload perk since Eyasulna already reloads swiftly enough. This magazine option improves both Range and Reload Speed, so although you’ll sacrifice Stability, you’ll gain more uptime as a result.
- Rangefinder: We’ve already touched on Range with our Magazine, but this perk takes it to the next level. There isn’t anything further to say about this benefit since there isn’t any need for it. The increase in bullet magnetism and lethality differential is more than adequate.
- Perpetual Motion is a new perk included in the 30th Anniversary weaponry that increases all of the metrics we’re looking for when you’re moving. It’s not a flat buff like Rangefinder, but there are few better alternatives if you’ve mastered strafe-shooting.
- Moving Target: Neither of the solutions provided here is necessarily superior; they each have their own set of advantages. When you aim down the sights, Moving Target boosts aim assistance and movement speed, so although there is no enhanced damage potential, you will be deadlier on the move with this perk than with any other.
- If you survive your initial fight and reload, Eyasluna becomes a monster with the 30% enhanced damage, knocking out full-health opponents in three hits at practically any reasonable range.
Perks of Eyasluna’s PvE God Roll
For Eyasluna, the aim in PvE is similar to that in PvP, although uptime and build synergy are more crucial. Range and stability are still important, but additional Reload Speed and damage choices are required.
- You have the same sight options: Steadyhand or Fastdraw.
Here, too, the options are practically the same.
- Outlaw: Normally, Eyasluna’s Reload Speed is sufficient, but pairing Outlaw with Kill Clip in a high-intensity PvE encounter will keep your damage high and your magazine full.
- Heating Up: A weaker option that is best used for taking out trash mobs; nonetheless, Heating Up may be quite useful by increasing Stability and Handling for each monster you kill.
- Kill Clip: Getting a 30% damage boost is usually a good idea.
- Harmony: Harmony is an underappreciated ability that boosts Eyasluna’s damage anytime another weapon is killed. It’s a good alternative if you want to take down something huge first and deal with the little folks afterwards.
To understand how to complete the task required to capture Eyasluna, see our Grasp of Avarice dungeon guide. There’s more more on our Destiny 2 guides hub.
Watch This Video-
The “eyasluna rpm” is a guide for the Destiny 2: Eyasluna God Roll. The guide includes all the information on how to get a high-end weapon and armor set in the game.
- eyasluna destiny 2 light gg
- eyasluna perks
- eyasluna meaning
- austringer destiny 2
- destiny 1000 yard stare